Tube heading slingshot

Tube forpolicy color

Screen Shot 2012-07-21 at 11.55.56 PM

1. donzo442 says:

To look at AmeriKKKan foreign policy is to risk the fate of those that dared to gaze at Medusa.

2. I guess that’s the best we can expect when we allow lunatics to guard the assylum.

3. sojourner says:

Fear? Horrific terror, is what I would call it, if I lived anywhere else in this world!

First, it was Shelby, now I am not receiving notices of your postings. And my wordpress keeps screwing up.

I wonder, are we being messed with?

4. sojourner says:

False alarm, it showed up!

5. If you are inside America or outside America, be afraid, be very afraid because the goon squad and/or a missile is headed YOUR way! America, the Nightmare on EVERY street!

Liked by 1 person

6. Yes FEAR is a powerful tool. It’s the best way to fuck everything up. Everything it touches goes to shit. Maybe that’s there plan.

7. sojourner says:

They can have me, if they want me. Fuck ’em! I’m tired of this shit anyway!

I’m posting an article on this very subject soon. It seems that now, in this piece of shit, states, including mine, are passing laws to allow not only assisted suicide, but forced suicide as well. I may just be assigned a ‘guardian’ in the neat future. And yes, ‘guardian’ is the term. And he or she, or it, will decide if I am still fit to live.

Ain’t this cool! God fucking bless Merica, Bitch! They can kiss my fat, ‘not fit for life’ ass! And when they come for me, I’ll make sure I haven’t bathed for quite a while. That’ll teach ’em, old man body odor!;-)

Le cocksuckerrrsssss! Le mutherfuckerrrs! I speak French, you know!

Liked by 1 person

8. sojourner says:

You mean gestapo headquarters, don’t you? I speak German, too!;-)

9. tubularsock says:

Well it’s a good thing that Tubularsock speaks FOX. Oink, oink.